Payroll in Germany
Gerway Resources can also organise the following services for you:
- Salary administration in Germany.
- Payroll accounting in Germany.
- Our services as an employment agency in Germany.
- Payroll services in Germany.
- Full payroll services in Germany.
One aspect most companies are not aware of is the possibility of having one or more employees work in Germany under their own contract. You do not need to set up another entity or GmbH in Germany for this. We will be pleased to help you organise the best way to work with staff in Germany for you.
The importance of payroll in Germany for foreign companies.
In your own country, you are familiar with: wage payments, paying social security contributions, holiday pay, continued payment of wages during holidays, public holidays, illness, and special leave. This whole administration, with the additional checks for inaccuracies, is currently costing you a lot of time and money.
Now you are planning to carry out projects in Germany with your employees. You will then be faced with the obligation to comply with various rules that will apply to your company and your employees. In most cases, we at Gerway Resources can show you the way.
Laws and regulations surrounding personnel in Germany.
Because you yourself are not familiar with the laws and regulations in Germany, and Germany has its own laws and regulations, this will take a lot of time and money. Among other things, you must comply with written applications and registrations of your company and personnel, the correct answering of all government questions arising from this, the mandatory storage of your file with your business activities and personnel at a German address, how and according to which guidelines a German payroll administration must be set up, and so on and so forth.
Wouldn't it be nice to transfer all these activities and worries to a professional payroll service provider in Germany? We give you peace of mind and security by being your payroll partner in Germany, allowing you to focus on your core business. Your candidate/employee can easily work for you or your client in Germany because all the rules are met.
Package 1: Payroll service top
This means that in Germany, we:
- are the legal employer.
- register the employee(s) for social insurance, wage tax and with the professional association.
- pay the wages.
- pay the social contributions and insurance.
- pay out the accrued entitlements for holidays/leave days.
- pay for the statutory holidays.
- in case of illness, pay the sick pay according to the applicable German guidelines.
- we have insured the employee in the event of an industrial accident.
We take over the costs of all activities and risks when you choose payroll service top. You pay a fixed surcharge agreed in advance for our payroll service over the total employee costs and risks.
Package 2: Payroll service basic
This means the same as package 1 but without:
- illness costs.
- leave costs.
- entitlement costs.
- passing on wage costs if assignment lapses. *also applicable when choosing package 1.
- continued payment of wage and employer costs in the event of an industrial accident.
The risks and accrued entitlements will be passed on to you when applicable. You pay a fixed surcharge agreed in advance for our payroll service over the basic costs of the employee. The costs for sickness, absence, entitlements, etc., as well as the basic costs, are at your expense.
Excluded from the mentioned packages are:
- CLA adjustments
- adjustments and/or additions to the existing contract form required by law.
- overtime charges.
- travel and accommodation expenses.
- change of VAT rates.
Do not hesistate to contact us for more information.
We are happy that we can help you with our knowledge en experience.